- Advanced Educational Articles
- Affiliated Organizations
- Approved Speakers
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Chair & Faculty Guide
- Counseling Points
- Job Opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Monographs / Brochures
- Novice Educational Articles
- Research Abstracts
- Research Grants
- Scholarships - IOMSN
- Scholarships - Other Sponsors
- Town Hall Discussions - WEBINAR
- Town Hall Discussions - Post Survey
- Upcoming Events
Calendar of Events
|Written by Administrator2|
Fellowship/Scholarship Policy :
The funding will be divided between the spring and fall exam registrants. Applicants must contribute $50.00 US to be eligible for support. Application must be submitted prior to taking the exam.
The awards will be given preferentially to those presenting a platform, or a poster presentation, or to those active on an IOMSN committee. The amount awarded per person will not exceed $1,000.00 for a conference or educational offering. Funding will not be granted to those applicants who have received awards within a one year period of time.
▪ Applicants must be members of IOMSN.
Interested applicants, please download the application form. Please include at least one letter of recommendation from a professional colleague.
Online Programs with CEUs
- Collaborative Care (RN/PA: 1.0 CEU | Physicians: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit)
- Highlights from the 7th Annual Linda Morgante MS Nurse Leadership Program (2.0 CEU)
- New Challenges Facing Multiple Sclerosis Nurses (0.50 CEU)
- Clinical Conversations in MS Care:
- Patient Empowerment Strategies in MS (1.25 CEU)