- Advanced Educational Articles
- Affiliated Organizations
- Approved Speakers
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Chair & Faculty Guide
- Counseling Points
- Job Opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Monographs / Brochures
- Novice Educational Articles
- Research Abstracts
- Research Grants
- Scholarships - IOMSN
- Scholarships - Other Sponsors
- Town Hall Discussions - WEBINAR
- Town Hall Discussions - Post Survey
- Upcoming Events
Calendar of Events
|Complex Issues in MS: Creative Nursing Solutions|
|Written by Administrator2|
Continuing Education Information :
This activity is co-provided by the International Organization of MS Nurses (IOMSN) and Nurse Practitioner Alternatives (NPA).
NPA is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Pre-registration is required. No on-site registration.
REGISTRATION IS FREE!
However, you will be asked to provide credit card information in order to guarantee your spot. Credit Card will be charged a one-time $25 fee only if you do not attend and do not cancel your registration at least 96 hours or 4 days in advance.
NO SCHEDULE FOR 2014
Topical Outline :
Registration begins at 8 am; Program begins at 8:30 am; Program concludes approximately 4:30 pm.
Online Programs with CEUs
- Collaborative Care (RN/PA: 1.0 CEU | Physicians: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit)
- Highlights from the 7th Annual Linda Morgante MS Nurse Leadership Program (2.0 CEU)
- New Challenges Facing Multiple Sclerosis Nurses (0.50 CEU)
- Clinical Conversations in MS Care:
Nursing Clinical Pearls for Treatment Selection and Individualization (0.50 CEU)
Nursing Clinical Pearls for Building a Therapeutic Alliance (0.25 CEU)