- Advanced Educational Articles
- Affiliated Organizations
- Approved Speakers
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Chair & Faculty Guide
- Counseling Points
- Job Opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Monographs / Brochures
- Novice Educational Articles
- Research Abstracts
- Research Grants
- Scholarships - IOMSN
- Scholarships - Other Sponsors
- Town Hall Discussions - WEBINAR
- Town Hall Discussions - Post Survey
- Upcoming Events
Calendar of Events
|Written by Administrator2|
The June Halper Award is given to an MS nurse who is chosen for his or her Excellence in MS nursing. The award is named after June Halper who was a founder of IOMSN and who has been an MS nurse for many years. The award winner must demonstrate a combination of commitment to MS nursing through patient care, patient and family education, creative interventions, advocacy, and contributing to the legacy of IOMSN and its founders.
The Thumbs Up Award is given to an individual or individuals who have contributed to the legacy of IOMSN through collaboration, commitment to our mission, and a dedication to the fight against multiple sclerosis.
The Research Award is given to an MS nursing professional who has contributed to evidence based practice in multiple sclerosis through nursing research. The research can range from case studies, epidemiology, investigator initiated studies, or data collection. This award recognizes the expanded role of MS nurses and is designed to inspire new and emerging nursing professionals to recognize and incorporate research into their practice.
The Linda Morgante Hope Award is presented each year for the poster which best represents a spirit of optimism and possibility related to clinical care or education for patients with MS and their families.
Online Programs with CEUs
- Collaborative Care (RN/PA: 1.0 CEU | Physicians: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit)
- Highlights from the 7th Annual Linda Morgante MS Nurse Leadership Program (2.0 CEU)
- New Challenges Facing Multiple Sclerosis Nurses (0.50 CEU)
- Clinical Conversations in MS Care:
- Patient Empowerment Strategies in MS (1.25 CEU)