|| Manager, Regional Field Nurses - Northeast |
(Requisition # 15-13980 )
| Posted Date
|| February 19, 2015
| Closing Date
Do YOU have great ideas? Want to work in an environment that will nurture your professional development? Come and join Teva on its journey of growth. Teva has been cultivating excellence for over a century, and is today a worldwide leading generic pharmaceutical company and one of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world. As a forward-looking global pharmaceutical company, Teva spearheads the development, production and marketing of a wide range of specialty medicines, generic and OTC products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and novel new therapeutic entities.
With 46,000 employees in 60 countries worldwide, we are proud to say that our employees are the reason for our sustained success. Their skills and dedication make us an industry leader. The diversity of perceptions, qualifications and talent are the key to our ongoing accomplishments. We offer a wide range of jobs and genuine opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
The purpose of the Manager Regional Field Nurses is to integrate and direct implementation of point-of-service nursing programs and services within a specified geography.
- Trains, coaches and supervises field nurse associates in specified geography. Maintains regular visibility through field days and appropriate oral and written follow up
- Directs implementation of nursing plans and objectives. Achieves program activity goals. Plans and integrates Account Management, Sales, Patient Support Services and key customer relationship activities in specified geography. Manages budget within guidelines
- Manages injection training nurse program within specified geography. Selects nurse contractors, trains, assigns, coaches, and ensures contract adherence
- Recruits, interviews and hire associates. Assists with recruitment in other regions as required
- Develops and maintains team spirit and enthusiasm in order to achieve the greatest impact on the Teva competitive position and value
- Develops and maintains an atmosphere that promotes safety and quality of life for all associates, on and off the job
- Master's of Nursing, Master's of Business, or Master's of Education
Specific Type of Experience Required:
- 5 Years in a Field Based Role in Pharmaceuticals
- Completion of a Management Development Training Program and/or Previous Management Experience
Specific Type of Experience Preferred:
- Clinical Experience as a Registered Nurse
Residence in one of the following geographies is preferred: Metro New York City or Boston.
Position filled commensurate with experience.
Please visit our website to apply: http://tevausa.com/Careers.aspx
|| RN (Per Diem)|
(14-0699 - RN)
|| Holy Name Medical Center - MS Center|
| Posted Date
|| January 9, 2015
Beyond help with their medical needs and physical challenges, patients fighting MS need advice, emotional support and someone they can count on. That’s when your wisdom and calm reassurance really make a difference. Explore a career with the clinical team at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, NJ.
We provide an expanding array of world-class services to meet our community’s unique needs, such as the only Certified MS Center in Bergen County (which is also one of the few in the entire tri-state area). Join us and be part of the full complement of diagnostic and treatment offerings that help minimize complications while optimizing mobility, comfort and independence.
In this per-diem role, you will plan, assess, and implement individualized care for MS patients with varying levels of need. You will also offer teaching, adapt care plans per changing needs, and ensure consistency and professionalism in practice.
To qualify, you need a current NJ RN license, be IV Certified, excellent clinical judgment, and the eagerness to participate in Performance Improvement. One or more of the following is preferred: a BSN, experience with MS patients, Infusion experience, and national certification in a relevant specialty.
Holy Name has been honored for its Magnet Nursing standard, among US News and World Reports Top Hospitals, and as one of the Best Places to Work in NJ. To learn more about us visit www.holyname.org and to apply, use this link: