- Advanced Educational Articles
- Affiliated Organizations
- Approved Speakers
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Chair & Faculty Guide
- Counseling Points
- Job Opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Monographs / Brochures
- Novice Educational Articles
- Research Abstracts
- Research Grants
- Scholarships - IOMSN
- Scholarships - Other Sponsors
- Town Hall Discussions - WEBINAR
- Town Hall Discussions - Post Survey
- Upcoming Events
Calendar of Events
|Written by Administrator2|
1. Develop and maintain a mechanism by which members can share information on practice positions and resources.
Establish standards of nursing care in multiple sclerosis.
1. Review practice patterns in MS care and communicate this information to the IOMSN membership and partnering organizations.
Support multiple sclerosis research.
1. Encourage research activities that contribute to the development of a sound theoretical basis for MS practice.
Educate the healthcare community about multiple sclerosis.
1. Promote communication among the IOMSN membership via things such as the newsletter and the web site.
Online Programs with CEUs
- Collaborative Care (RN/PA: 1.0 CEU | Physicians: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit)
- Highlights from the 7th Annual Linda Morgante MS Nurse Leadership Program (2.0 CEU)
- New Challenges Facing Multiple Sclerosis Nurses (0.50 CEU)
- Clinical Conversations in MS Care:
Nursing Clinical Pearls for Treatment Selection and Individualization (0.50 CEU)
Nursing Clinical Pearls for Building a Therapeutic Alliance (0.25 CEU)