- Advanced Educational Articles
- Affiliated Organizations
- Approved Mentors
- Approved Speakers
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Chair & Faculty Guide
- Counseling Points
- Job Opportunities
- Monographs / Brochures
- Novice Educational Articles
- Research Abstracts
- Research Grants
- Town Hall Discussions
- Town Hall Discussions - Post Survey
- Upcoming Events
Calendar of Events
|Written by Administrator2|
|Thursday, 04 March 2010 08:38|
1. Develop and maintain a mechanism by which members can share information on practice positions and resources.
Establish standards of nursing care in multiple sclerosis.
1. Review practice patterns in MS care and communicate this information to the IOMSN membership and partnering organizations.
Support multiple sclerosis research.
1. Encourage research activities that contribute to the development of a sound theoretical basis for MS practice.
Educate the healthcare community about multiple sclerosis.
1. Promote communication among the IOMSN membership via things such as the newsletter and the web site.
|Last Updated on Friday, 06 January 2012 12:22|